Special IO – LPDDR3 IO
LPDDR3 I/O is a dynamic memory interface technology with high bandwidth capabilities, which is particularly developed for low-power SOC applications. The LPDDR3 I/O follows interface specification of JEDEC to provide on-die termination (ODT) and support the impedance calibration for ZQ, also it can customize the required functions according to customer specifications. The LPDDR3 I/O solutions are also available at 28nm and 55nm technology process nodes.
- Support max. data rate: 1.6Gbps & 1.066Gbps
- Power-sequence free
- Provide multi-driving-strength selection
- Provide two receivers (Schmitt trigger and LVCMOS receiver) in a cell, which can be selected by the register.
- Provide ODT (On-Die Termination)
- Provide ZQ Calibration
- Available in 28nm and 55nm process nodes
Application Scenario of LPDDR3 IO