Special IO – ONFi IO
ONFi IO is a nonvolatile memory interface technology with high bandwidth capabilities, which is particularly developed for flash storage applications. M31 provides a silicon-proven ONFi IO in different process nodes. The ONFi IO complies with interface specification of the international Open NAND Flash Interface to provide on-die termination (ODT) and support the impedance calibration for ZQ, also it can be customized by the functional requirements according to customer specifications. At present, the ONFi 4.1 I/O IP has been silicon proven at 22ULP/ULL, and it has been successfully verified on the client side at 16FFC. The ONFi I/O solutions are also available at 16nm, 22nm, 28nm, 40nm and 55nm technology process.
- Support ONFi 4.1 (1.2Gbps), ONFi 4.0 (800Mbps) & ONFi 3.2 (533Mbps)
- Power-sequence free
- Provide multi-driving-strength selection
- Provide two receivers (Schmitt trigger and LVCMOS receiver) in a cell, which can be selected by the register.
- Provide ODT (On-Die Termination)
- Provide ZQ Calibration
- Available in 16nm, 22nm, 28nm, 40nm and 55nm process nodes
Application Scenario of ONFi IO
TX Eye Diagram (800Mbps @ 28nm)